The Skating Safe Lace Bite Pads were specially designed for skaters who have new boots and/or spending long hours on the ice. Lace bite is caused from the inflammation of tendons along the top of your foot. This pad Alleviates discomfort caused by your boots.
- Constructed from a medical grade gel filled with medical grade mineral oil.
- Extended direct contact with your skin will not cause skin discoloration or irritation.
- Dimensions: 3.75" X 2.25" X 3/16".
- Sold in pairs with two retention sleeves included.
Per our return policy, this item may not be returned.
- Manufacturer: Skating Safe
- Condition: New