Click To Enlarge
Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing protects leather from rain, sun, snow, and salt. The beeswax formula dries to a solid wax that "stays put" in the surface of the leather so it lasts longer. And not only will Sno-Seal keep you warm and dry, it will also help you from getting tired. A typical leather boot can soak up to a pound of water. That means you lift an additional 2,212 lbs. to walk one mile. Sno-Seal keeps the whole boot dry, warm and light. Choose from 7oz jar or 4oz tube.
- Prevents water from penetrating leather.
- Lubricates and conditions leather without softening.
- Preserves and lengthens the life of leather.
- Does not interfere with the natural breathability of leather.
- Extremely resistant to salt stains and spotting.
- Does not soften heel counters or box toes.
- Will not damage seams or welts.
- Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures.
- Will not crack during continual flexing of leather.
- Does not deteriorate like other products containing animal fat.
- Contains no silicone.
- Manufacturer: Atsko
- Condition: New