The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Copyright © 2008-2017 Kinzie's Closet. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2008-2017 Kinzie's Closet. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Kinzie's Closet. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Kinzie's Closet or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Kinzie's Closet and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Kinzie's Closet believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Kinzie's Closet and its subsidiaries.
For their protection, we ask that children under age 18 do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian. Kinzie's Closet will not intentionally contact children under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18, nor do we sell or ship any items directly to anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18.
We make use of a standard feature of browser software called a "cookie" that helps us recognize you when you visit. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you make a repeat visit to Kinzie's Closet.com. Cookies let us personalize your shopping experience based on your preferences and help Kinzie's Closet to work better.
We use industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology, a secure server, and other physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security of your personal information. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Please keep your passwords private. We will never ask for them by phone or e-mail, and neither should anyone else.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Kinzie's Closet does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Kinzie's Closet under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Kinzie's Closet fulfill orders, or process credit card payment. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
3rd Parties and Links
Kinzie's Closet.com contains links to other websites. Please recognize that we cannot control the use or security of your personal information collected by other websites. If you have any concerns regarding the security or privacy of these websites, you should feel free to browse their privacy policies, or even to contact them directly. Kinzie's Closet is not responsible for the privacy practices, data collection, security or content of other websites.
Correcting, Updating and Removing Personal Information
If you wish to correct, update or remove any personal information that you have provided through Kinzie's Closet.com, please email us at email@example.com.
- Shipping & Delivery
It can take 24-72 hours to process an order due to season peaks. Typically most small items are shipped USPS Priority Mail which is 2-3 day standard delivery. Skates, Zuca Bags and blades are usually shipped UPS or Fedex. Overnight or Next Day shipping is also available at a higher fee, please contact us if this is a desired shipping option.
SHIPPING SERVICE DOES NOT MEAN DELIVERY TIME! Delivery Time = Order Processing Time + packaging + Shipping Method Most available stock orders are normally shipped within 2-3 days of order placement. Stock refers to items that can be purchased without any custom or production charges and are normally carried in inventory. It does NOT reference the products availability.
Due to the vast color and sizing options not all items are available in stock at all times. These items may need to be ordered from our manufacturers upon receiving the order from our customers. This is not considered as a backordered item, but as temporarily out of stock. In these circumstances, orders will be delayed until the product is received by Kinzie's Closet, and will be referenced as "In Progress" online. The item, when received will be shipped using the shipping service selected.
If your item is backordered it can take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery as these items are not actively available for shipment from the manufacturer and must be made or produced. Under these circumstances, we will notify you within 48-72 hours, and your item will ship as soon as it is received by Kinzie's Closet. The item, when received will be shipped using the shipping service selected. No additional shipping is charged on back orders.
We ship from our own facilities in Georgia, as well as directly from several manufacturers. From time to time, we may automatically substitute an upgraded product or component if the exact item requested is discontinued. We try to work closely with our suppliers to ensure you receive what you order. Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have about the shipping date of your order.
Ground shipping is free for orders of more than $75.00 in the Continental US. Free shipping does not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Military and US protectorates and international destinations. All orders outside of the 48 states will receive a Paypal request for extra shipping charges. Shipping costs for orders placed on this site are fixed and based on the total order amount. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order. In some cases, the charges will not compute automatically and you will notified via email about the shipping charges. You will be notified before your order is processed and before your credit card is charged. If skates are ordered in bulk (more than 4 pair), then they are shipped freight and free shipping will not apply. If your initial order is over $75.00 and you decide to cancel items in your shipment for any reason bringing the total merchandise to be shipped under $75.00, you will automatically be charged a flat shipping rate of $14.95.
All orders (except items on backorder) which are cancelled after merchandise has been shipped from the manufacturer will be charged a 20% cancellation/restocking fee. Custom boot orders will not be cancelled after production of item has started.
Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Items are never shipped out on Saturdays and Sundays. When calculating delivery time, Saturday and Sunday are excluded.The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Kinzie's Closet ships all packages with a tracking number. If the shipping carrier has posted that your package has been delivered via a tracking number then your package is considered delivered. Kinzie's Closet is not responsible for mis-delivered or stolen packages.
ALL SKATES AND BLADES ARE SHIPPED REQUIRING A SIGNATURE DELIVERY. If you are unable to be in attendance when an item is delivered which requires a signature, you may request to have the signature delivery waived at the time of order placement in our "special request" section. If you do not make the request to have signature delivery waived during order placement, Kinzie's Closet will not request the carrier to waive signature delivery after an item has been shipped. Please note, if you do make the request to have signature waived, Kinzie's Closet is not responsible for mis-delivered or stolen packages.
Please know your address! If your package has already shipped and you need to make an address correction, you WILL BE CHARGED A $30 ADDRESS CORRECTION FEE . There is no fee for address corrections before your merchandise ships.
International shipments require extra shipping time and extra shipping charges will be added at checkout. If your order total is above $75.00 and you are not charged shipping automatically, you will be contacted and payment must be received before the order is shipped. If you have certain conditions that need to be met before your order is shipped, please e-mail us with your request after your order is placed.
When an international order is placed, the total price only includes the merchandise and shipping charges. Kinzie's Closet does not pay VAT, import or sales taxes for international orders. It is the responsibility of our international customers to pay all VAT, import and/or sales taxes for their country upon receipt of their order.
International orders are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Sales Tax
- Kinzie's Closet charges sales tax for all Georgia residents.
- Return Policy
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed. Kinzie's Closet reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Returns/Exchanges are for merchandise only WITHIN THE UNITED STATES..
- All product returns MUST have a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RA Number.
- Must be made within 30 days of order placement
- Once an RA number is issued, it will only be valid for 30 days REGARDLESS OF HOLIDAYS, BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES ETC.
- All returns must be sent with the RA Number. Do not put RA number on the shipping label, or have it printed on the shipping label as sometimes shipping labels are damaged or are not easily read. Clearly print the RA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- No items will be accepted for return or exchange that have been subjected to smells (i.e. animals, smoke, body odor, exhaust, perfume). If you return an item that has a bad odor, we will discard the item.
- All returned items for exchange/in-store credit are subject to a 5% restocking fee. All returned items for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- If you attempt to return an item to us without an RA number, your item will be returned to you. We do not accept returns without an RA number.
- Please do not attempt to return an item back to the manufacturer. There are standards and procedures that each manufacturer requires of it's retailers for returned merchandise. Kinzie's Closet is not responsible for returned items that have been shipped directly to the manufacturer without an RA number. If you send an item directly back to the manufacturer without contacting us in advance, then your item may become lost or credit misdirected resulting in the customer losing both the item, a refund or opportunity for exchange.
- All purchases made with discount codes are only good for exchanges (no returns, no exceptions...sorry!).
- There are no exchanges or refunds for clearance items. No exceptions.
The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. The purchaser is responsible for all return shipping charges on exchanges, returns and warranty items (in most instances the manufacturer will cover return shipping costs as warranty items are typically sent directly to the manufacturer.) KinziesCloset.com is not responsible for returned items that do not have a Return Authorization Number or for items that were shipped incorrectly to any address other than the address specified by Kinzie's Closet.
Please check our sizing charts before you order. If you have any question about the way an item will fit, contact us at email@example.com We will be happy to discuss product sizing with you. Kinzie's Closet is not responsible for errors in measurements for apparel.
Apparel must meet the following criteria in order to be accepted for return/exchange:
- Must be new
- Must be in original packaging
- Must be unwashed
- Must be unworn
- Must have tags still attached
- Must not have any blemishes, spots, rips/tears or stains of any kind
- Must not have a bad odor (smoke odor, pet odor etc.)
For health reasons there are certain items worn close to the skin that we will not accept for return under any circumstance. Please make sure of your size before ordering!!
- Skating Safe Pads
- Silipos Pads
- Clear Cloud Pads
- Silver Lining Padded Shorts/Capris
- ES Performance Padded Shorts/Pants
- Dance/Gymnastics Leotards
- Skating/Dance Tights
- Custom or made to order items with crystals
- Clearance Items
Ice Skates, Figure Skate Boots, Blades Returns/Exchanges
We realize that everybody's feet are different and it can be difficult sizing for skates online. That's why we provide sizing charts, measuring information and professional advise to help you get the right boot or blade. However, sometimes skates or boots may still not fit and blades may be the wrong size. Please check our sizing charts before you order. If you have any question about the way an item will fit contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will be happy to discuss product sizing with you. Kinzie's Closet is not responsible for errors in measurements for boots/skates/blades.
Ice Skates/Boots Jackson - GAM - Riedell - Risport
If you have purchased a skate or boot and need to exchange it for a different size, we will be happy to exchange your product for you as long as the it meets the following criteria:
- The skates (boot and blade combination) were never skated in and the blade was never sharpened.
- The boots have never had the blade mounted, they were just tried on.
- Skates/Boots must not have any blemishes, stains, rips/tears or spots of any kind.
- All products are returned in their original packaging with all original material including laces, footbeds etc.
- The original skate box must not be written on, torn, ripped, taped, or have shipping labels of any kind attached.
Riedell boots will be charged a 15% restocking fee on exchanges, NO EXCEPTIONS!
BLADES Ultima - Wilson - MK - Paramount - Eclipse - ISE
If you have purchased a blade and need to exchange it for a different size, we will be happy to exchange your product for you as long as the it meets the following criteria:
- The blade was never skated in and never sharpened.
- The blade was never mounted.
- The blade must not have any blemishes, stains, or spots of any kind
- The original blade box must not be written on, torn, ripped, taped, or have shipping labels of any kind attached
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY PARAMOUNT BLADES, CLEARANCE ITEMS, BLADE GUARDS THAT HAVE BEEN OPENED FROM THEIR PACKAGE AND/OR CUT, HARLICK BOOTS, CUSTOM OR ALTERED STOCK BOOTS, ZUCA BAGS OR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
In circumstances of defects, Kinzie's Closet will replace or repair the item under the manufacturer's warranty. In circumstances that the item can't be repaired or replaced, the customer will receive an in-store credit for a substitute item. A defect refers to an item that can not be used as intended due to errors made by the manufacturer.
- Crystal Decoration is done by hand and may vary slightly from what is pictured on the website. This is not an allowable claim for defect.
- Dresses or apparel that contains glitter will have some sort of "de-glittering" where the glitter will fall off of the fabric. This is considered normal and is not an allowable claim for defect.
- Custom Dresses made from measurements taken by the customer that do not fit is not allowable claim for defect.
- Pattern and color variations within the fabric of skating apparel may vary slightly from what is pictured on the website. This is not an allowable claim for defect as most skating apparel is handmade by the manufacturer and all fabric will contain some variations of color and pattern.
- Cosmetic blemishes on skates or boots such as slight discolorations of the leather, indentations in the leather due to shipping or marks that can be easily rubbed off of leather skates and boots is not an allowable claim for defect.
NOTE: Any product or item returned 30 Days after being shipped or that has been damaged, soiled, worn or not in original packaging will be discarded and will not be returned to you, regardless of any Return Authorization Number. To enable you to return any item it must be in the exact same condition as we shipped it to you. Skate/Blade boxes that have been written on, are torn, ripped, or have shipping labels or shipping tape attached to them will be considered damaged and refused for return or a 50% restocking fee WILL BE CHARGED!! PLEASE SHIP YOUR RETURN PRODUCTS INSIDE OF SOME TYPE OF PACKAGING THAT WILL PROTECT THE ORIGINAL SKATE/BLADE BOX!!!
REFUNDS ARE NOT INSTANTANEOUSLY APPLIED ONCE YOUR RETURN HAS REACHED US. You should expect to receive your refund or exchange within 2-3 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 7 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 10 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (3-4 business days). Please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions you may have regarding this policy. Thank you.
- Store Hours
- Business Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Eastern Standard Time.